- 01:30 Where to begin?! Figuring out product or service to market fit
- 05:30 When do you decide you have a business rather than having an idea? When people PAY you money. This is the first test to your product-market fit
- 8:30 Apprenticing – work for a business in your field before inventing a business for yourself
- 10:16 A shining example of “desperate buyers” – people who have a problem, willing to pay for a solution, but there’s none currently on the market
- 14:12 Sexy business vs. unsexy business – how does that play into the struggle of product-market fit?
- 16:16 Barriers to entry – another piece of the product-market fit puzzle
- 21:02 Good and Bad examples of product-market fit