In this episode we’re talking about our (very different!) perspectives on dealing with crisis, whether external or self-imposed.
- 1:37 Why is “War Footing” so seductive, to the point of being addictive?
- 4:34 External crisis vs. internal crisis – the difference in coping strategies, availability of support, and the legitimacy of asking for help
- 9:47 Shanna’s tactic to make the plan to “just tumble out of you”
- 11:17 Internal crisis: what’s the biggest source of stress for service-based businesses?
- Blog series of “Your survived the Big Crunch, now what?”
- Gretchen Rubin’s “the Four Tendencies”
- 14:33 Internal Crisis requires mindset work – Marina shares what it means
- 20:40 When possible, outsource because constantly doing things you hate degrades your overall productivity
- 24:13 Key strategies to COPE with internal crisis